[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problems with XML files in I.E.

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:02:49 -0700

Cool. However, it strikes me that perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to
let members know this? It'd save a lot of frustration &, in my case,
time trying to ferrott out the source of the problem. Of course, it
could be argued, & that correctly, that figuring out the source of the
difficulty isn't my job anyway. But, had I known, I'd have simply
opened it in FF & been done w/it & not felt like an a$$ for posting
what I did. O, well.

On 8/14/09, Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
>       I just received word that engineering knows that there is a problem
> with I.E. and bookshare files.  I have been told that fixing these things is
> happening.  So, no worries about that.  Engineering knows there is a problem
> and is trying to fix them, actively, I might add, not some time in the
> future.
>
> Mayrie

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride