[bksvol-discuss] Problems with Love Lost Found

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:34:32 -0500

Guys, I am not sure how this happened.  I am not the type to rescan every
page twice, this is really weird.  I will be glad to rescan and submit a
better copy once we get this figured out.

Please who ever gets this file, please reject.

This is very odd, I have not had this happen, and next time I go to the
Library will pick up the book again and try again.  I have notified the
people at Kurzweil about what happened, and seeing what they say.

It is the first file to behave this way.  And which adds to the strangeness
is I can open in MS Word, but I try in Kurzweil and it freezes my machine.
I suspect it is corrupted?  And stupid me did Not save a Kes Version first,
just went straight to .rtf.  Will save Kes in the figure first.

Strange to be sure.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council