[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with some of the new books poasted

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:51:40 -0800

Hi David,

I've submitted a Book quality report on your behalf for the two books below.
Since from Monica and Shannon's responses it seems like this is a problem with
many if not all books in the latest batch of PQ files I will follow up with it
on Monday.

(In the future please feel free to report such issues using the Report Book
Quality issue link on the Book information page)

Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

Pavi