[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with soft page breaks

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:37:09 -0500

Ah, yes, I did have that problem. But Mayrie left out one item. I tried to fix it by the way that is described, but I couldn't get rid of it. So Mayrie had to send me her repaired page, where she did get rid of it. (smile) So another "you're not alone" message.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Mayrie ReNae
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 1:25 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with soft page breaks

Hi Marty and Laurie,

Sue had the same problem with a book that I scanned.  All I did was exactly
what Marty did.  So, just another "You're not alone," message.

Mayrie