[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with download page - needs staff attention?

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:57:29 -0600

Hi Judy,

I believe this is now fixed. There was a title that had underscores in place of spaces. This made the title render on a single line, thus pushing the table out of wack. I put spaces in place of underscores and the page looks normal to me. Please let me know if it still isn't working right for you.

Jake

Jake Brownell
jakeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>