[bksvol-discuss] Problem with Posting

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bkvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:47:15 -0500

Hello,

   Thanks to everyone who helped with my workbook question. I re-sent it
partly as a test, because I noticed that the first line of my original post had
somehow been cut off. The second time, the first few words of my post were
again missing. Does anyone know what would cause part of posts to be cut
off?

   A few months ago, every time I tried to post to a list I was on, my
message arrived empty. People kept thinking I was trying to send an
attachment or something, because all that remained of my message was the
subject line. Are there any settings I can check to try to fix whatever is
going on?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Paula

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4430 (20090916) __________