[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with OpenBook

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:25:57 -0800

Thanks, Grace.  Up until yesterday, I had been having OpenBook save files in
.rtf by default in the My Documents folder.  I just thought that was pretty
slick, doing everything in one step and having the book ready to go in a
logical place.  But thanks to the unreliability - what was that someone wrote
on this list, or was it the other one, about relying on my software? - I now
have to go through a few more steps instead of one.  But if that's what it
takes, then that's what it takes.  I certainly don't want to have to go through
the problems I went through yesterday, scanning a batch, not knowing what it
would come out like.

By the way, my OE no longer says attachment when listing your messages.