[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with K1000, hoping someone can help

  • From: Donna Goodin <doniadonna@xxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 20:29:58 -0500

Hi all,

thanks to those of you for confirming receipt of my messages and for the
welcomes back.  I’ve actually been scanning for Bookshare since 2003, but had
to get off this list a few years ago due to the heavy volume of list traffic.

thanks also, Larry, for the solution.  I now have both chapter headings and
page numbers.

For the proofers among you, I’ll be submitting Night Train to Lisbon by Pascal
Mercier sometime within the next day or so.  I’ll let you know when it’s up,
and send a description.  From what I’ve seen, it seems to be in a similar vein
to The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón.
Best,
Donna