[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with BKS?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:25:09 -0600

If you email Carrie at carrie.k@xxxxxxxxxxxx , she'll remove the hold for you.

Melissa Smith

On 1/26/2011 4:20 PM, Reggie & Brooks wrote:
Hello all:
I decided to release 2 books I have had out for a long time mainly because with the formatting I am learning I believe these books may be a little more than I can do properly at this time. One is hold for from Shelly as I am uncertain how to handle the formatting on the book. It is "hold for Reggie" It was a .... stormy night. As much as I enjoy Shelly's books, it is a little out of my league right now. The other was a book called Why Do We Say It. Words and their origins. Again, as with Shelly's, a fascinating, wonderful book, just too hard for me. The third is Betty White's pet love. Have not looked at it so may pick it back up. It may be easier to do. Can we get the hold for off the one so it can be worked on, and trying to download a book I think I can do that was submitted by Amy Yates, it just dropped it into my cue and I was never able to get a copy of it. Is this a problem with the site? Sure hope someone will help Shelly out with the It was a .... stormy night. Have had it out a while and she deserves it to be done. It is a great book. Just need to have someone finish it, not me. I will finish the read once it is in the collection. Thanks a bunch.
Reggie