[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem uploading a book

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:15:59 -0800

Gerald, Fortunately, we had a version of word perfect that we installed and
that did the trick. I actually didn't get the thank-you message but that's not
the first time. However, the book is no longer on my step 2 page. I am saving
your notes; however, hope I never have to use them. When I was a medical
transcriber I used WP all the time and was really sorry to see it replaced by
MS word which I have no desire to learn, particularly since I have Kurzweil. I
just wish they could solve the RTF bug. Thanks again!