[bksvol-discuss] Problem uploading a book

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:57:39 -0800

I am getting a Not a Valid RTF file when trying to upload Half Moon Street by
Anne Perry. This is a book I validated originally and had no problem uploading.
It was returned to step 1 with the question as to whether half moon was one or
two words. I have tried the MS Word routine of space, backspace, save twice to
no avail. The file reads C:\validated books\Half Moon Streetf1.rtf. Is the f1
causing the problem; what should I do. This book was validated using Kurzweil
with the MS Word routine done before attempting to upload. Jake, Gerald, I'm
depending on you to come to my rescue.