[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem uploading a book

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:11:26 -0500

Hi Liz,

If you are validating the book, the only format you can upload a downloaded Doc file as is RTF.
The way it goes is: a Daisy file is resubmitted as Daisy, a Text file goes back as Txt, a Brf file goes back as Brf, and all the rest go back as RTF.

HTH

Dave

At 11:22 AM 1/16/2005, you wrote:
Hi all:

I'm trying to upload the book On the Day you were Born. It is a .doc file, but the only way I can upload it is if it is a .rtf file. The combo box that says to select which file type you will be uploading only has one filetype in it, that being .rtf. Should I convert it into rtf?
Thanks,
Liz