[bksvol-discuss] Problem checking book in

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:21:13 -0800

Well, it finally happened to me. I have an error checking a book in and there is no explanation. Anyone else have trouble checking a book in today. It can't be the file name that is just patriots.rtf . I had a problem a while ago when I tried to check too many categories and I did do 4 the first time for this one, but it won't even go in with 3. Also, the author name is not initials. Can't think of anything else it could be. Time to take books back to the library and see if it works later, I guess.

Misha