[bksvol-discuss] Priority SR

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:28:27 -0400

#
If I remember correctly those titles labeled Priority SR are books from outsourcers that are not supposed to be on the checkout list, but are there accidentally. We were instructed to do something with them, but I forget what it was. In form Madeleine? Reject them? Whatever the case may be, I was just browsing the books in process list and I noticed that at least a couple of them are there apparently being proofread.