[bksvol-discuss] Re: Princess books

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:05:47 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for posting Maithe
I found half of those books you listed that you are already expecting Here is a
list of books in theat series minus the ones you listed that I can get.

The princess present : a princess diaries book
Princess in pink
Project princess
Princess in waiting
Princess in the spotlight
Princess Diaries
Princess in Love

Let me know if there is a big hurry for these and I will order them.

Anastasia

maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Monica,

 I requested these books.  I will make sure no  one else is scanning these when
I begin.  I should be getting them in about  a week.

 Maithe

 Princess on the brink / Meg Cabot.
 Princess Mia.
 Party princess Valentine princess /