[bksvol-discuss] Re: Princess Within

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:07:39 -0400

Cindy, if it turns up lost from your library, I'll either buy a copy and have it shipped to you from Amazon or just rescan it myself if you'd prefer. Whoever scanned it must have done it in Word directly since it has pictures in the file. I don't want the original submitter to lose credit for the submission. Let's give it a little time, and I'll help with the process in whatever way you think best. I think this book is worth working for, and others are interested in reading it too.

On Tuesday 4/25/2006 02:36 AM, Cindy wrote:
Although the other three books I requested are in
transit, Princess, which I requested first, is still
request pending. It's possible that it's temporarily
lost. I will keep my request in, because when this
happened with two other books eventually they were
found and came to me, but it took quite a while.

In the meantime, I'll check my other libraries. If I
can find it in San Diego I can get it, but not for a
couple of weeks.