[bksvol-discuss] Re: Princess Lessons submitted

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:24:14 -0400

That's FABULOUS (and fast!!), Judy!

Let me know if I can help.

Hugs,
Marilyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 4:36 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Princess Lessons submitted

If Grandma Cindy doesn't get to it in the next couple days, I'll do it. I just finished validating the Princess book #7, and grabbed the next one to validate, Princess Holiday. So after that I'll get this one if needed. smile.

Judy s.

Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
Hi you all Princess Lessons

From the Princess Diary books has been submitted.

Needs someone sighted to put in the chapter titles where they belong.

Beyond that should be a snap validation.

And one less on the series.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When i hold a beloved book in my hand, my limitations fall from me, my spirit is free.
- Helen Keller