[bksvol-discuss] Previous submission of Choice Centered Astrology

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 18:18:36 -0400

If anyone on this list is validating Choice Centered Astrology by Gail
Fairfield, please contact me about pages that are charts that are not
aligned.  There are a lot  of charts in this book, and most of them came out
just fine, but a few are confused.  I noticed this was reading it on the
airplane, and wasn't exactly in a position to rescan the pages in error.  So
if the validator will contact me when he/she comes across these confused
charts and give the page numbers, I can rescan them and try to get a better
result.

Thank.s

Peace and Hope,

Donna