[bksvol-discuss] Re: President's State Of The Union Speech

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:45:29 -0800

Actually someone brought it up before I did, so I was just trying to find a format that will suit everyone as far as accessibility didn't think someone would actually be a grump about this, and speaking of accessibility, I have some news for you forwarded to me which I'll forward to you in a few minutes after I synchronize my phone with ActiveSync, and reinstall my MobileSpeakSmartphone, thanks all for dealing with me in the chat room last night sorry I didn't talk much but was able to restore my phone and that is worth something to celebrate! Don't you think?

--
Chela Robles