[bksvol-discuss] Re: President's State Of The Union Speech

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:39:58 -0500

Hi all,

<smiling> Evan, you must have arisen on the wrong side of your bed this morning. Bookshare is for the dissemination of information. Some folks here can't enjoy TV speeches. Some folks have a difficult time locating material on the net. Others like me, fall asleep on their too comfortable couches while attempting to listen to The President's speech.

Chela has done something good. Yes, it's off-topic, but since it is relevant to us all, I figure she needs some slack. For folks like Sue S., having the speech appear magically in her inbox must have been a thrill! She done good, did Chela.

I, for one, would like to know where I could find Obama's weekly addresses. I know they're probably archived some place. If anybody knows where I can find 'em, please don't hesitate to write me privately. Thanks.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring