[bksvol-discuss] Preparing to submit

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:20:05 -0500

I have had the following books scanned and corrected by my employees.
One of them will join this list in a few days and will do the actual
submission. He will probably have some questions.

Plot and Structure by James Scott Bell
Echoing Silence
Writing the Christian Novel
The Best Christian Writing of 2006
Writing Metrical Poetry (in process)
Adoremus Hymnal (in process)

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.

----- End forwarded message -----