[bksvol-discuss] Re: Preaching to the choir?

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:44:19 -0700

Hi Mickey,
It's not a totally bad idea, but we would lose alot of good volunteers.  This
list gets a bit long and repetitious at times and some people don't like to
wade through that.  I think there should a newsletter that goes out
periodically to all volunteers.  It could contain gleanings from this list plus
anything bookshare staff wants us to know.
Mike