[bksvol-discuss] Re: Prayer Request

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 04:25:00 -0500

She had to wear one before and after the surgery to keep from fussing with her catheter and to keep her from pawing at her eye. Since we got her home, it's been off because we were able to nip anything in the bud and because she's spent most of the last hours sleeping. She's eaten dinner and an Early breakfast. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>