[bksvol-discuss] Power to the People

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 06:33:24 -0500

I'm almost done with this book. It will go up Monday. There will be one interesting problem for any readers. The text has boxed material on quite a few pages. The regular text goes around the boxes either to left or right in most cases. The contents of the boxes is related to the surrounding text, but interrupts it. Sometimes these boxes have footnotes just like the rest of the page. Where there's a paragraph end, I can slip the box in. If not, the box will just have to come in in the middle of a paragraph to keep the note numbers in order as far as I can see. Not a bad book, overall.