[bksvol-discuss] Post approval list?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:46:29 -0700 (PDT)

Do they sit in the Awaiting Admin Approval list or do
they go somewhere else after approval before being
added? If so, then as you suggest, we should see that
list, too, so we don't think books have totally
disappeared and resubmit them. Maybe it could be
called Approved, being prepared for publication, or
something like that.

I'm thinking that perhaps after approval other things
have to happen to them to get them ready to be added,
like putting them in braille and Daisy shape.

Cindy