[bksvol-discuss] Re: Possible book quality issue

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 09:39:41 -0600

Julia,
no if your already working on it and feel it would be a better scan go ahead and finish your work.
I did it 3 years ago and so its been that long since I worked on it.
I am glad you enjoyed the book and am glad to meet you here.

I appreciate your hard work and was just baffled since I had read it.

I apologize if my email came across wrong.

I love seeing quality scans in the collection with quality books.

I love reading and its neat to meet others here who also have that love.

Go ahead and do your scan and submit it.

Its totally ok with me.
Thank you for asking me about it though.

Laura Ann