[bksvol-discuss] Re: Poseidon's Gold

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 07:44:52 -0700

Hi Reggie,

Oh, I don't think anyone meant to castigate you at all!  Please just do what
you can and don't worry about it!  We value and appreciate the work that you
do and would hate to lose you and your help.

I do hope you feel better and that things settle down and become more
peaceful for you very soon.

I'm sorry you're feeling so awful.  Don't give any more worry to
volunteering.  Please, just do what you can when you can, and enjoy yourself
and know that your work is definitely appreciated and would be missed.

Mayrie