[bksvol-discuss] Re: Poseidon's Gold

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:41:03 -0400

Oh yes, when I go to the list to find books I would like to proof, I cannot
find anything that interests me, mostly religious books and fantasy, so I
grab 5 books to stay on my list of books to do because I cannot put a hold
on them myself.  This particular book was not being grabbed.  I saw it many
times in the list before I got it.  The more I think about this is the more
I think I am leaving for good.  I will drop it back so someone else can
"hjiffy" it, and I will find reading material elsewhere.  Sorry again I am
not up to snuff, and I will probably talk to some of you on the "flip side."
Reggie now in tears

  _____