[bksvol-discuss] Re: Poacher alert!

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:11:04 -0800

Probably one of those jiffy proofers again!

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 12/15/2012 1:29 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey guys;
A book that I submitted with a hold on it has been stolen. I mean really people...what do you think the title "Hold for...." means? GEESH!!! The person probably is not on this list as I haven't "seen" his name before but I mean really...
Netta