[bksvol-discuss] Re: Poacher alert!

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 13:55:40 -0500

Hi all,'

Wel, I respect the "Hold For" words in the titles, and I think maybe
it's a new person.  I think that the person who refused to release
back the book should be blocked.....  That's like stealing other's
work!!!!!!!!  And when asked politely, not giving back is more
trouble....

On 12/16/12, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree.  I have never poached a book, and I actually had a proofread
> contact me when she saw I had a book but released it because I would not get
> to it for some time.  At least the poacher could contact the hold for and
> ask if they minded if they proofed the book.
>
> Reggie and Brooks
>
> On Dec 16, 2012, at 10:06 AM, Tim Syfert <goodproofing2010@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> You're right. Blocking should be for a person who has done it before or
>> won't release a book, as you said. I'm already "bigger than they". I've
>> never poached a book. I respect the "hold for" titles.
>>
>> Tim

NIMIT KAUR

Additional Email Contact:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx