[bksvol-discuss] Plustek OpticBook 3800 Book Scanner

  • From: "peggy" <pshald@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 18:29:47 -0600

Okay I have been waiting and saving my money to scan and my scanner finally
came today ... Any advice, pointers, off or on list, I am very, very new but
really want to scan so any help is appriciated!!  Also, if an author is already
on bookshare then her/his books should be okay to scan right??  Was going to
start out with Laura Levine’s missing books in the series already on
bookshare!!

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.