[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustec opticbook 3600 scanner tech support

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:13:32 -0700

Part of the problem is they wanna sell u their scanner bat or whatever
the frack they call it--it's $600 & scans & speaks all in 1. Course, I
don't think u can save your scans, so a lot a good that does! U do
need to install their software, whether or not u use it.

Let's skype together & make certain you're using the scanner
properly--I had 1 incident recently where the person was not
positioning the material correctly & the result was, predictably,
crappy scans. I'm not sayin that's true in your case but let's check
it out. At least u know I'll be courteous.

Tech support rudeness under any circumstances is uncalled for,
however. If u can't get any satisfaction w/plustek USA, then write
Plustek Germany & explain your concerns. & tell 'em u don't want their
bat or whatever it is & that Plustek USA needs to get their act
together & fix your problem.

HTH.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride