[bksvol-discuss] Please try submitting and uploading books now

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:36:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

Engineering has put in a dummy service, bypassing the usual third-party
service, which evidently was knocked out by a snowstorm back East.

So this means that people who submit books will have to fill out the whole
form, but at least you can submit them. Uploading books should also be fixed
now.

This is fairly bad timing, since I'm out of the office from tomorrow to Friday.
So please be patient, and I'll try to approve everything on Monday.

Thanks for your continued patience with this!!!!

Carrie