[bksvol-discuss] Please tell ISBN number.

  • From: Tomoko Miles <seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:02:49 -0700

Hi everyone,
I am validating the book which somebody submitted, Exploit of Death by Dell Shannon. Dose anybody remember it? I cannot find ISBN numbers in the book. If you still have the original copy, please tell the numbers.
If somebody can tell the number, please contact directly to me
<mailto:Seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
because I don't read this discussion page frequently. If nobody contacts me during this week, I will reject this book. Thanks.
Have a good day,
Tomoko Miles