[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please help with Daring Rescue at Sonora Pass by Stephen Bly

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:59:15 -0600

Plus is the shift of the equals sign, normally located to the left of the back space key in the upper right of the keyboard. At least, that's the case with laptops. It has been a while since I used a regular keyboard.

Melissa

robert tweedy wrote:
This is getting old so thanks Melissa but what is the key stroke for the plus? By the way that page is restricted according to google. This isn't going to happen again hopefully.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>