[bksvol-discuss] Please help with Daring Rescue at Sonora Pass by Stephen Bly

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:06:37 -0600

I'm stuck again.  This time, it's with Daring Rescue at Sonora Pass by Stephen
Bly.  There is a place where parts of sentences are left off at the bottom of
page 92.  It reads as follows:

The broken shaft of an arrow poked out from the bloody leg wound.

Drew turned away and watched the desert floor as the wagon raced north.

-ooted back by Blaze and Drew. "Are they

Then, after the page break, it continues normally on page 93 with
"I reckon so," Drew said. "I don't see them."

I tried to use the Google books site and the Amazon Peak yesterday, but,
apparently, one needs to be signed up with both, have an account, or something,
and I don't.  I will and do appreciate the help you all are so generously
giving.

I've been off list for quite a while, and have just come back.  All my mail
from the list suddenly started bouncing, and I was apparently unsubscribed by
the computer.  I got back on for one day, and the same thing happened again.  I
think I have it straightened out now, since this is the third day I've been
getting mail.  All that wandering is to say that I missed the information about
Google Books and Amazon Peak.  Could someone give me some information about it,
please?

Thank you.

Kathy

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx