[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please don't kill me

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 07:58:41 -0500 (EST)

I don't care too much about paragraph breaks.  They're nice, but not
essential.  I read mostly in braille, if it makes a difference.  But I've
never rejected a book for not being all neatly paragraphed.  To me, the
point is still to put up books that are of sufficient quality to read.
Perfection is good, but not required.
Tracy