[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please don't kill me

  • From: "Eric Troup" <yakkoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:04:08 -0800

Well, and one thing that made me not think much of it at first was it's told from the point of view of a robot, so I thought maybe the author was making a style choice. After all, computer code is not written with paragraph breaks. But then on a suspicion, I scanned a random page from a couple different books using Omnipage with 2-way voting (I still don't know what that voting thing means), and found these, too, had limited, if any, paragraph breaks.

There's another Omnipage option in the new Openbook which has 3-way voting. Maybe I'll try that and see if paragraph breaks are retained. So bizarre...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>