[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please don't forget to spell check.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:49:58 -0700 (PDT)

Some of those errors, like die for the, me for the wouldn't be caught by a
spell check, but only by reading (and, though it isn't one you've come
across,you've come across, thigh for though,or sigh for sight. smile

Definitely reject it and don't be sad about it. The only way people will  learn
to be more careful is if their books aren't accepted. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: