[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please don't forget to spell check.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:42:28 -0700

Hi Lynn,

    I feel for you.  Have you thought of running a spell check before
reading?  That way, you might not have to correct so many errors, or is that
what you're doing?

    If it's taken you this long, even trying to do the spell check, I'd
reject the book.  The errors that you are talking about could very likely be
fixed with a rescan with scanning settings adjusted for that book.

Just my thoughts.  Sorry if you thought of all that already.

Mayrie

  _____