[bksvol-discuss] Please contact.

  • From: Tomoko Miles <seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:12:41 -0800

Hello, everyone:
I currently started the validation volunteer work. I am glad to enter in your community. Please contact me someone who scaned the book, Busho: THE NARROW ROAD TO THE DEEP NORTH
I would like to ask some questions for validation. Thanks.
Tomoko miles

re-sold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without the publisher s