[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please check something for me

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Mayrie.

I must admit that I don't understand why setting the margins doesn't work.
Making first lines indented works, or doesn't it?

I did plan to use the hard return at the end of lines and asterisks between the
verses. I was thinking of setting the margins initially, or first lines
indented at 5 and then the words that are at the left-hand margin flush left.
Or making the word that's at the left-hand margin Bold or caps and on a line by
itself. If you think neither will work I'll use the dashes, but isn't that
annoying, or can Braille and Daisy be set to ignore them?

Cindy