[bksvol-discuss] Please advise: need to withdraw submitted book - Book on Step 1: Darkest Before Dawn - also has missing pages

  • From: "RJ / KJ" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:36:10 -0600

Well, I thought I should investigate to see if I had done a similar very bad
thing, and submitted a book with missing pages.

Sure enough, upon investigation, while my ego is much deflated, at least
this time, I discovered it.

The RTF file of my submitted book is still on the Step 1 page.
What shall I do to withdraw the book?
I plan to fix it and re-submit it.

The book is:

Darkest before dawn : sedition and free speech in the American West
By Clemens P. Work

Thanks.
Rik