[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plea to scanner-Francis Ray

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 21:06:30 -0700

Oh, and I can give people credits if they want to do the scanning, themselves.

Misha

On 8/6/2013 8:26 PM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
You don't have to swap a book to get a book. You can buy credits. Read all the FAQ. You might also want to turn your teenage daughter on to Paperback Swap.
On 8/6/2013 11:20 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Hey Misha;
I know that you have suggested that I use paperback swap before but I have yet to "grasp" the concept of it; it seems that you have to swap a book in order to "get" a book and since I usually don't purchase amany print books
it seems that I can't utilize this site. Actually, the books that I do
purchase are usually for my teenage daughter who reads and re-reads books as
she gets "bored." Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb