[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plea to scanner-Francis Ray

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 21:04:51 -0700

Ah, but I have lots of book credits on paperbackswap so if that's where I often get books to scan. That includes books that while I'm not highly interested in, but others are, so I figure they ought to be scanned and put on bookshare. So, one way or another, I'm converting all these books I've saved over the years to electronic form and making them available to others to enjoy.

Misha

On 8/6/2013 8:20 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Hey Misha;
I know that you have suggested that I use paperback swap before but I have
yet to "grasp" the concept of it; it seems that you have to swap a book in
order to "get" a book and since I usually don't purchase amany print books
it seems that I can't utilize this site. Actually, the books that I do
purchase are usually for my teenage daughter who reads and re-reads books as
she gets "bored." Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb