[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plea to scanner-Francis Ray

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 23:15:02 -0500

Do you have any of them you could scan, Dornetta? If you can scan them, I'll
proof them. I wasn't aware she had died. If you need other help with them,
do not hesitate to let either Larry or me know! Larry says if someone wants
to get them to him and does not want them returned, he'll scan them and I'll
proof them. I have read several of her books and like her very well. When
will you be home? If you're not able to buy them, perhaps I can find them
cheaper at a used book store. Don't hesitate to write me offlist and let me
know what you want to do. Sorry for this rambling message. It's time to go
to bed.

Love And Blessings,

Susan and Larry