[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan the following

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:08:34 -0500

Hi you all, I am planning to scan the following.

     Nothing with strings : NPR's beloved holiday stories  White, Bailey.

Mothers of invention : from the bra to the bomb : forgotten women & their unforgettable ideas Vare, Ethlie Ann.

     Babe Didrikson, athlete of the century  Knudson, R. Rozanne, 1932-

All my patients have tales : favorite stories from a vet's practice Wells, Jeff, D.V.M.

     Astrid Lindgren : storyteller to the world  Hurwitz, Johanna.

Love of German shepherds : the ultimate tribute Berger, Todd R., 1968-

     The Cleveland Browns  Stewart, Mark, 1960-

Love of goldens : the ultimate tribute to golden retrievers Berger, Todd R., 1968-

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)