[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan and to be removed from the Being scanned list

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:46:52 -0400

Hi everyone,

I picked up the following today to be attempted to be scanned, smile. I don't know if these will have recipes or what. There is also a Venegar book as well.

Baking soda : over 500 fabulous, fun and frugal uses you've probably never thought of Lansky, Vicki.

Transparent tape : over 350 super, simple and surprising uses you've probably never thought of Lansky, Vicki.

Sand by Will James

Also the below should be removed from the Being scanned list as I couldn't get them and they can't be scanned.

Oops, Excuse Me and Other Manner Tales

This appears to be comic strip type of things, the captions scan beautifully but none of the rest.

The Dark Horse by Will james, Access PA can't get this one.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)