[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:21:08 -0500

I thought I would write to tell you about wintrans, which is a windows
interface for NFBtrans, but it doesn't work.  I have no idea why it doesn't
work, because it just tells me my translation didn't work. GRRR!  I can
convert from text to braille but not from braille to text, which is of
course what would be more useful.  Has anyone else found this to be true?
It isn't that the interface doesn't allow for that operation, it does, but
there is some problem when it attemps it.  I tried with different files and
made sure the correct translation table existed, but no success.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity