[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:12:37 -0400

Great. I was going to see if my library had it but now I don't have to. Now
that I live within walking distance of a library again, I'm all psyched
about finding whatever looks interesting. <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
I'm a sales rep for Avon, All Mixed Up Gourmet and Scentsational Delights.
Contact me for more info.